Breakfast Nachos with Baked! TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!®
- 11 lbs USDA Eggs, thawed (100045)
- 3 oz. Taco seasoning
- 2 lbs USDA RF shredded Cheddar cheese (100012)
- 100 bags (.875 oz.) Baked! TOSTITOS® SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips (42537)
- 1.5 gals USDA low sodiium Salsa (110186)
- 2 cups Onion, diced
- Beat Eggs. Cook and Scramble eggs in small batches in spray coated or buttered pan over medium heat firm throughout with no visible liquid egg remaining.* Stir in taco seasoning**, cheese and onion.
- Portion 1/3 cup egg mixture into a serving dish.
- Serve with 1/4 cup of salsa and 1 bag of Baked!® Tostitos® SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips.
* Or follow your operation's standard procedure for cooking scrambled eggs. ** Less seasoning may be used if desired.
Note: Do not let uncooked egg mixture remain at room temperature for longer than one hour (including preparation and service time)
1/3 c. egg mixture (eggs, cheese, taco seasoning, onion)
1 Bag (.875 oz.) Baked! Tostitos® Scoops
1/4 c USDA Salsa
|Calories from Fat||72|
|Vitamin A||15% DV|
|Vitamin C||5% DV|
Each Serving Provides:
2 oz. Meat/Meat Alternate
1/4 c. vegetable
1.25 oz. eq. Grain
For a Fully Reimbursable Meal, Include:
1 c. Fruit
8 oz. FF or 1% milk